Where would you like to go? Nepal? Zihuatanejo?
Why not both
At Rush49, you can indulge your senses at either of these spectacular locations.
You can spend 3 nights in Zihuatanejo in either a Eco Studio or an Eco Casita….Your choice
- A 6 day/night sightseeing tour of Nepal
- A 5 day/night tour and trek in the majestic Himalaya Annapurna’s foothills
- Airport pickup & drop
- 3-star hotel in Kathmandu and pokhara in twin sharing bed and breakfast basis
- Meals, accommodation insurance and other expenses of trekking crew
- Simple accommodation in lodge during the trek
- Necessary permit and national park fees
- Guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu plus 1 porter/Sherpa for every 2 customers
- All necessary equipment during the trek (Sleeping Bag and Jackets can be rented for a nominal price)
- Three times meals during trek (Lunch, Dinner and Breakfast with tea and coffee)
- Farewell dinner with cultural program
- Private Transportation as per program
What you get
- For $679 per person, based on double occupancy, take a 9-night guided tour of Nepal. You save 30% off the regular price and 50% on comparable offers elsewhere
- This offer includes hotel accommodation, transportation within Nepal by private bus, breakfast daily and English-speaking guides. Accommodation is in 3-star hotels either at Hotel Thamel or Hotel Buddha.
- Experience panoramic views of Himalayas from from Sarankot & Nagarkot
- Highlights include paddle boating on the majestic Phewa Lake, a visit to the Mahendra Gufa limestone caves, a 3-day safari in Chitwan National Park and more
- Experience Nepal’s vibrant culture visiting the Tilaurkot archaeological site, the city of Lumbini where Buddha was born and the bustling capital of Kathmandu
- Single travelers pay just $959 per person
- their culture and rich heritage is certainly be walking or hiking likes the traders or pilgrims. Thrilling experience of Jungle safari in Chitwan National park and encounter with wild animals, exploring Pokhara city, boating at Phewa Lake
- Minimum 2 people and maximum 15 people per tour
- Only moderate hiking involved so suitable to people even in their 50s and 60s
With any of these trips, you are sure to have a grand time and have many stories to tell your friends..