Meet Marisa, our beautiful Kindle Fire Giveaway Winner!
1. Hometown: Honolulu, Hawaii
2. How would you describe yourself in three words? Quirky, ambitious and sweet.
3. What did you eat for breakfast? Brown Sugar Pop-Tarts. They make them in a low-fat version now.
4. Best joke you know? I apologize to all of my Bruin buddies but being a double Trojan, I’m left with no choice but to tell a UCLA joke:
Q: What is the fastest way to get a UCLA Bruin off of your property?
A: Pay him for the pizza.
5. Tom or Jerry? Why? I can’t say that I was a huge fan of “Tom and Jerry” growing up, but I will say that Jerry is a little cutie for a mouse.
6. Favorite spot in LA? Definitely digging downtown LA and Chinatown.
7. Last random act of kindness you performed? Well, today I bought my assistant coffee and carried an old lady up the stairs.
A big thank you to Marisa for her participation!
The Rush49 Team